Denied secret_dog's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    drunk autistic dog dog dog dog
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:57282762
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should stay banned
    But it should only be a 2 week ban as it is my second offence (other rdm + leave bans were proven false and voided - to my knowledge at least)
    So just take the days i have already been banned for and subtract it from 14 and ban me for the remainder
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:):(:)

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hey @secret_dog , I did a quick check on your adminstats and I believe you are correct. It should be 2nd offense, as the previous ban from @LionDoge was voided. I'll also tag @Spectral as he issued the ban.

3. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

I did void the ban, so @Spectral will reply at his earliest convenience.

4. Spectral

Spectral VIP

Hello secret dog, and thank you for appealing.

I am terribly sorry, I did not see the void in your ban, as in the notes, there was a very long paragraph, even though that's not an excuse. I have fixed your ban on Vanilla and you are only banned for 9 days now. As for the appeal, you were banned because you had prop killed somebody, admitted to it in chat, and then left the game, so you will keep that ban.

Ban: Fixed
    Appeal: Denied

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Just a reminder, always make sure to check a player's notes and adminstats completely before issuing a ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.