Denied Seal Of Approval's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Seal Of Approval, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Seal Of Approval
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned on all of the ttt servers for 182 days and i'm not even sure why, I was afk most of the time i'm also pretty sure i had no slays at the time
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Hey, @Seal Of Approval . I banned you for RDM and Leave (6th offense) for leaving after I had put a slay on you. Here's the report against you, and the proof that you left while slain:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see, you were slain for RDM on ThatBob9001. When you are slain, you are required to stay the whole round. If you don't it's RDM and Leave.

In the past month, you have been banned 3 times prior to this for the same reason. You should be well aware of the consequences by now.

Due to the reasons stated above I will be denying your appeal. I'll allow you to respond before locking the thread and tag @Guilty again if he wants to add anything.

-big mad ape

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I would like to add something from your admin stats. The image of your admin stats are below.

[​IMG]

Notice that your previous history is very bad. Of course, the RDM & Leave 4th Offense should actually be a 1st Offense due to our standards of SoL. The Statute of Limitations basically goes forth that if you haven't been banned for 3 months on the day you've been unbanned, then your slate becomes clean again as far as those respective offenses goes. This has been considered and every other ban you received after that is a ban that should be at its level. So going through your ban history, the ban of the RDM & Leave 1st Offense made on 11/08/15 is also supposed to be a 3rd Offense. Every other offense after that is shown to be a higher level than its actual offense. Leading up to your 6th Offense of RDM & Leave. With all of that considered and your history, I chose to ban you for the respective 26 weeks considering your ban history. Several of which, came from either former or current staff members.

Unfortunately, I will agree with my moderator's actions and be locking your thread. I suggest that you use this time to realize that RDM & Leave can be serious offenses when constantly committed and the punishments can easily stack. If you are serious about playing on our servers, then use this time to understand the rules of our community and prevent this from happening again.

Until then, have fun.
    Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.