Denied seacowz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by seacowz, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seacowz

seacowz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    haydn82
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79438643
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why i was banned, i died and i left to go do some irl things. This is my second time getting banned randomly, the first time i just left it be.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence, I logged off and when i came back a couple hours later i was banned.​

2. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Zigles for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense.

He will respond as soon as he can.

Feel free to play on one of the other 4 servers we have available while you wait for his reply.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

I banned you for your second offense of RDM and Leave because as you can see in this screenshot, Hadyn ban.png you shot a player in response to a traitor shooting you. You then reported said player for killing you even though you shot him first. I was going to ask you about this but when I went to ask, you were nowhere to be found. I gave you a small amount of time to return but could not allot much time as the server was exceptionally crazy at the time. I checked your adminstats and it showed that you had been banned earlier for RDM and Leave so I promptly banned you for 2 weeks as protocol states. As this is your second offense I will not accept this appeal, however, you may feel free to play on any one of our 4 other servers while you wait out the duration of your ban on vanilla.

With regards,
    Zigles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.