Denied Sea Banana's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sea Banana, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Banana

Sea Banana Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sea Banana
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:100268234
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe i was banned for charging back a rank purchase but the credit card that i used had been stolen and used to buy things that i didn't buy so my parents talked to the company and they refunded every purchase including the rank purchase
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Please i dont want to be permabanned i love this server please I havent been banned before please​

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned by @Highwon for Stripe Chargeback, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sea Banana

Sea Banana Banned

I ve been trying an edit to my ban appeal, but I keep getting an error code saying I am not signed in. Everytime I try to sign in, it keeps giving me the error that I am not signed in. The edit I was trying to make was: Would it help if I purchased the rank again?

4. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

It's a bug the forums has, it's not just you.

The decision is up to Highwon if you are to be unbanned, and if that will solve it. Sorry, but you'll have to wait for his response.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The dispute is still under review by Stripe. If they clear the dispute and drop the chargeback, then I will go ahead and unban you. At this point you will just have to wait until their investigation is complete.

6. Sea Banana

Sea Banana Banned

i have changed my name on steam just saying Highwon in case im unbanned

7. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Any update on this poor soul? @Highwon

8. Sea Banana

Sea Banana Banned

I could possibly pay back the money plus 20 to get unbanned but I'm having money troubles currently so I don't know what to do:/

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This appeal has been denied. The dispute was found in the favor of the bank. Sea Banana contacted me in a private message and I explained the process to him in detail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.