Denied Scuter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scuter, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuter

Scuter VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Byrd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52525585
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I was banned
    (56 days)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have nothing, I have no clue why or how I got banned.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Aco Taco for Toxic behavior, and the ban was globalized and extended by @Guilty. Please wait for them to respond to this appeal.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, Byrd.

The reason you were banned for toxic behavior is because of this report. The toxicity and poor attitude you have displayed on our servers is what caused the globalization and extending of your ban.

Not only did you threaten to DDoS another player, you also tried to lie about it. Only including one line of text and leaving out the rest of your malicious messages. We may not have even known about what you had said and only punished one of you if the player you were in conversation with wasn't recording at the time.

This is the video that was provided in the report that shows your entire conversation from start to finish:

*Start the video at 0:40 and turn off the volume (a lot of background noise).

In the video, you can clearly see that you instigated, as well as egged on the conversation. While what you did does not excuse @Trust_Me of his actions, it shows to the community what kind of member you truly are. Your intentions were to make him look like he was completely at fault while making yourself look innocent. When in reality that is far from what actually happened.
    Even in your report you showcased your poor attitude by being rude towards the player you were reporting. I understand that what he did/said may have upset you, but you need to control what you say sometimes. We don't tolerate the harassment of players who come on our servers to play a game, not get berated by others.

After I looked at your history (coupled along with everything else I have seen from you), I requested for you to be banned globally and @Guilty agreed with my reasoning for the ban.

[​IMG]

You have an extensive history with harassment and clearly haven't learned a lesson from any of the several punishments you've received.

Unfortunately, I will be
    denying this appeal on my end and the final verdict is left to Guilty. Please take your break from our servers and turn it into a learning experience. The current way you stand here needs to drastically improve or you will face even harsher punishment in the future.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Keep in mind that toxic behavior isn't tolerated here. Threatening to DDoS someone and attempting to lie your way out of it is never an acceptable thing. Use these 8 weeks to understand that these kinds of actions aren't acceptable here. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.