Denied Scuter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scuter, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuter

Scuter VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    NapeVation
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52525585
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I AM banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I havn't been on in around 2 weeks to a month, every time I try to join it says I'm banned for longer. May I have a reason why I'm banned?​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by @Fivecraft for Harassment, and then it was Globalized and Extended by @Zigles . They will respond when they can, in the mean time, i thank you for being patient.

3. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @Scuter on the part of harassment you had been banned by me for failure to stop insulting other players over mic so I provided you with a warning followed by a kick then a ban which I requested an extension for your ban due to your recent history and this being your 5th harassment based ban in the past 5 months from the date I issued the ban while I do not have the video that I recorded at that time I but I do have a screenshot of one of the chat messages you posted at the area of the ban which features you calling me a derogatory term which was after the kick warning
    [​IMG]
    I will be leaving the denial or approval of this to @Zigles

4. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Seeing as Five has provided the evidence I will be denying this appeal as you have recently been globally banned for toxicity in April and I decided that another global ban would be best suited as it seems you have not learned your lesson yet.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.