Denied Scuter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scuter, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuter

Scuter VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Venus the Pingus
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I got be banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I havn't gotten on in about 3-4 days, and when I get back I got banned on all server for 26 days. I asked the admin before I left if I am free to go and he said yes. So I don't know what the complications are or why they happened.​

2. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will respond later today when I get home from work

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Scuter you were banned for Ghosting 1st offense. I banned you after receiving this from a fellow player
    [​IMG]

As you can see, this is definitive proof that you were ghosting. You were then punished accordingly.
    You were then global banned by @Zigles for Toxic behavior + History
    I will be DENYING my ban due to the aforementioned proof and your long history of offenses, I will let @Zigles respond to the globalization.

5. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello @Scuter I apologize for the delay in my response. It was requested of me to globalize and extend your ban for harassment and when I took a look at your adminstats, I saw a slew of bans that were fairly recent and as an admin, I am privy to discretion that I can use as I see fit. I saw it for you to take a 4 week break from our servers. I hope when you get back you will have stopped your toxic behavior.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.