Denied Scuter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scuter, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuter

Scuter VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ★ Venus The Pingus ★
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not fair banning.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have evidence other than alibis and this story. This person kept rdming me and FiveCraft did nothing about it. I then said "You're a horrible admin and I negro", I got kicked, which is fair as a first result of harassment and I was prepared for that, what I was not prepared for is when he asked me "What did you say?", I then repeated the question since he asked, and since he wanted confirmation. He then proceeded to ban me for 24 hours. The time doesn't matter to me, but I don't want this to happen again to me or anyone else.​

2. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Fivecraft for Harassment. He will respond shortly.

3. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @Scuter thank you for taking the time to file this appeal I would like to let you know firstly that after I kicked you for using a derogatory term someone else said a insult to another player to which I did not say "What did you say?" I said 'Excuse me? What was that?' and then you chimed in saying 'I said you are a negro' which the term 'negro' is typically used as a derogatory term for individuals that happen to be black and the usage of such a term is not allowed so I banned you for the use of said term as I had not noticed you had rejoined and the use of derogatory terms is considered harassing behavior especially when directed at players. As such your appeal is going to be Denied on the following basis of your continued use of said term and the factor of your ban is not the only harassment/toxic behavior ban on your record which the ban should be longer as it is far from your first offense. Thread Locked
    P.S. your steam id is STEAM_0:1:52525585

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.