Denied Scuter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scuter, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scuter

Scuter VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sellmysoul4aids
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got banned for no reason
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I DID "rdm" 2 people, and got 2 slays, I was a bit annoyed, but I pulled through, after those 2 slays I told (Rambooza something like that) that I had to restart my router because the internet was running slow. So I left, BUT I served my 2 slays that I had been designated to me, and the admin that banned me never told my anything else, only added 2 slays, so I have no reason why I was banned for 2 weeks.
    Please respond asap​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned from West 2 by @Rozboon for "RDM and Leave 2nd Offense". You were also banned from East by @Sage for "RDM and Leave - First Offense". They will both respond when they can so thank you for being patient.

For future reference your Steam ID is as follows:
    STEAM_0:1:52525585

3. Scuter

Scuter VIP

I didn't RDM and leave though, I served my slays, that makes no sense. With that logic you can never leave or you will be banned with rdm and leave (No disrespect)

4. Hey, i know its not in my rights to respond to a ban appeal especially if i'm not a MOD, but i kinda wanna ask a question to Scuter; to better help @Rozboon on what i may think might have happen leading to @Scuter 's ban...

Scuter Reading through your ban appeal note you said you stayed and server'd your 2 given slays correct?
    and upon the 2nd slay you told @Rozboon that you had to
    "restart your Router because it was running slow".

Now scuter the reason you probably were banned was that you left the server upon receiving your last appointed slay.

Let me clarify on how the slays work.
    When you receive a slay from a mod who has deemed you guilty of committing RDM, you must stay on the server the whole entire round until that round ends completely, or else it would be consider'd Avoiding punishment.

RDM
    • 1st time - Slay*
    • 2nd time - Slay 2 rounds*
    • 3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    • 4+ times - Ban 5 days
      * If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave.

Hope this helps better give you an understanding on how this works, and once again apologies if i'm stepping on wrong territories.

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @Scuter

Before I get started, do you have any evidence that you told me that you were just rebooting your modem? I do not recall you ever saying it via mic or chat. Second, you had 2 slays on you in which a laggy internet would not bother you at all and the best idea would be to stay and serve your slays then leave to fix your modem so you could get back to a better game experience, and lastly I gave you 2 rounds to come back as it's what I usually do with RDM and leaves.

As to the reports, first off you were reported by 2 T buddies who you killed when you were stuck on 67thway, I had received the stuck message and was about to tp those stuck when shooting occured, in this case one of your T buddies killed a D that was stuck with you, and happened to hit you in the crossfire and in turn you decided to shoot anyone who was stuck with you even though they were both T buddies, it even went as far as you calling a KoS on one of them when he did nothing. Also a final note, after the D was dead, you were not in danger, but you decided to keep going anyways which resulted in 2 T's dead by you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With that said, I'll give you a chance to give me some evidence of you telling me that you had to leave, or anything else that you think might be useful before I come to my final verdict.

6. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Hello @Scuter

Today you just received a "Rdm and Leave (3rd Offense)" by me.
    First lets start with the reason you got slain. You false KOS MiniMuffin which resulted in your slay.
    Lastly right after I gave you a slay you gave a us a bad attitude and left which resulted in your ban.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

@DrkSephy asked me to post a screeenie of the false kos.
    [​IMG]

8. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I'll be unbanning due to me not realising that mini didnt die due to your KOS. (False Slay)
    Sorry for my misjudgement against you. It was wrong for me to ban you and sorry for the inconvenience i gave you.

9. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Hello scuter, I am currently on IOS as my computer is currently broken. Now here comes the bad news. All the evidence is on it. I will give my evidence once my computer is fixed. Thanks for making an appeal.

10. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I'm going to go ahead and close this up and deny it as @Scuter hasn't responded. Denied and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.