Approved Scrungy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scrungy, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scrungy, but at the time I was a different name i dont remember though.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:136819622
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on vanilla to get some slays out of the way from my previous ban and decided to play a few rounds. I start a round and notice someone kos's savannah. I kos her after a few seconds because the person who called the kos is dead and was an inno. She gets killed for it and I continue through the round. I die and leave.

I didnt notice anything wrong about it because I was following someone else's kos by saying in chat "kos savannah" because the lad that kos'ed her was dead and an inno.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Apparently she reported me. I did not see any report on me as far as I can remember. I left after the round because I had to do something and then got on east. I have discord and steam messages on do not disturb and I get messaged and I did not notice it until hours after I was banned.
    I think this is a straight forward appeal because I clearly left because I was not reported and saw nothing wrong with leaving. I know the rules enough to not do something this stupid, especially because of a previous rdm and leave.​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

3. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I've seen this and will respond when I collected all my evidence.

~Savannah

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey buddy

I banned you for Rdm and leave 2nd.

After speaking with you privately last night and after watching back the recording I realized that I was indeed kosed by Salt before you kosed me and completely missed it.
    My apologies.

Therefor ill unban you and void the ban.

Appeal: Approved and Voided
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.