Denied Scrungy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scrungy, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scrungy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:136819622
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed 4 people yes but 2 people didn't report me.

Side note: I am not really putting too much effort into this being that i did rdm 4 people but I believe it should have been one day or something because 2 people reported me.

My apologies to those that I rdm'd​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There really is none.​

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Seen this, will reply soon

3. DarkShiny

Why did you start rdming though
    (you rdmed 4+ people and that is why it is mass rdm x4, it's still rdm even if they did not report you)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

because prop killing is fun? IDK. The appeal was worth a shot and I can tell it was valid now.

5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

If I may, though I'm not directly involved with these reports, Scrungy attempts to propkill players as soon as the oppurtunity presents itself. I pretty much associate him with prop killing at this point. He has RDMed me plenty of times using barrels and flinging them around like a psychopath, or in the case of lifethroof, he would place chairs directly underneath people trying to fall into the pool, and has likely RDMed plenty of others. He is slain every time so I would think he'd learn not to do that by now, reported or not.

6. DarkShiny

Please refrain from prop killing players without valid reasoning, there's only 2 days left on the ban, so I'll go ahead and deny this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.