Denied schatzx2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by schatzx2, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schatzx2

schatzx2 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    schatzx2
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:34569791
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    welll one its on all of them which is super harsh for 2 months.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    the round was almost over so i killed the afk guy. It was rdm yes. After that i continued playing then died shortly after. No rdm reports on me and i had to get ready to go to work. After i left there was a rdm report on me after the fact i was already gone. So they claimed it as rdm and leave. How is that fair in any way. The guy had at least 1:30 minutes to put it in before i left.​

2. schatzx2

schatzx2 Member

THE worst thing is is that was about to buy vip+ and put in a request to become mod because everyone on west and west 2 told me i should and i would be a great one. Which is full of balony with these bans like this that are utterly overkill and not my fault.= its not fair.

3. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Hello schat! You were globally banned by @Thorn. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello schatzx2! Long time no see!

I was the one who banned him for 8 weeks and @Thorn extended it from there. Unfortunately, I will not be unbanning you. My decision I made on your original appeal back then still stands. Your ban will expire on September 15th,2014 from there. Please refer here to understand why you will still not be unbanned.

You will serve your ban to its fullest extent and it will not be reduced or removed. Have a good day.

5. schatzx2

schatzx2 Member

so if someone puts a ban on someone who leaves that is there fault? no. The guy who reported me was not responsible for reporting the rdm when i was still in the lobby. that is unfair and makes no sense.

6. schatzx2

schatzx2 Member

i waited and waited and no rdm report was on me so i left and then he puts it in after? that is just being an asshole. that what it is then you guys actually accept it? i was hoping everyone was wrong about ur server buti guess they were right. u will ban for anything. and this prooves it.

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's quite unfortunate that you feel that way, but you also did not ask whether you had an incoming slay on you back during that instance. I asked you why you killed that person back then in your forum report and you killed him by pushing him off with your crowbar (refer to the link I posted). I deemed this to be a reason for intentional RDM and chose to punish you for that (would have been a slay, but you left). I gave you four rounds before I banned you, but considering you did not return, I was given no choice but to ban you for it.

Considering that this is how you react, I find unbanning you to be more harmful to the servers. Your ban will not be removed and you will serve it to its fullest extent. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.