Denied ScatMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ScatMan, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScatMan

ScatMan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ScatMan
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    becouse your mod/admin can't read logs
    Evidence of Innocence:
    go read the logs properly your mod/admin slayed me twice for killing 1 and damaging 1 but the guy i damaged hit me first so is houldn't have got a slay for that than your retartded mod/admin say i hit that guy first. after this bullshit these 2 retards ban me for spamming admin chat while i just stopped messaging those 2 scumbags who can't read.

ty verry much u should get new mod/admins

lemon guy sucks dick ragman is also a retard​

2. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Sir Lemoncakes for "Spamming Admin Chat". He'll respond to your whenever he is available.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

As I was there with Lemon and saw the report, we can't gag you for spamming Admin Chat. He warned you multiple times and you refused to stop and issued all of his slays properly.

Please keep your comments professional. Lemon will be showing his evidence soon enough.

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Hey there ScatMan. Ravin was there to witness the deluge of comments in the admin chat. I warned you once over microphone, and twice in chat.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, and I hope you have a great time.

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Sir Lemoncakes tried to tell you multiple times you had RDM'd. You took it upon yourself to start to harass him repeatedly despite his attempts to explain the situation to you.

This appeal is denied. You are welcome to PM me to continue this conversation, but you were banned properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.