Denied ScatMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ScatMan, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScatMan

ScatMan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ScatMan
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    becouse i got banned for rdm than leave while i had disconect, i tried reconect in like 1 min but becouse i talked to admin and said bye he banned me emidiatly
    Evidence of Innocence:
    well u can watch logs or something and see i tried reconnecting​

2. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

You were banned by @Ragman for "
    RDm and leave 1st". He will respond with evidence as soon as he can so please be patient. :)

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Give me a moment to get my evidence together and I shall respond! Thank you for your patience.

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Okay lets jump right into this!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay, as you can see you were reported a total of three times on that map, two of which were found to be valid. The first was when DeathMonk reported you for a case of RDM to which you did not give any evidence to dispute. After looking through the extended damage and shotlogs I deduced there was no T-baiting and no traitorous acts committed. Hence why you received your first slay.

You were reported a second time for RDM however it was from killing a T-buddy with C4 - not in fact RDM, but I thought I'd add the report anyway for transparency.

Your third report (The second valid case of RDM) was from you as an innocent throwing a random discombobulator which resulted in another innocents death. Now you were reported on round 5 of that map, however due to other reports and dealing with other server related issues I did not get around to slaying you until the beginning of round 6. As this was your second case of RDM you were awarded with two slays, as per the rules listed both on this site and on the server loading screen.

To iterate this would mean that as you were not slain on round 6 you would be slain for the first 2 rounds of the subsequent map (Community bowling). I don't have the screenshots of the conversation following the slays being issued but in the last screenshot in the spoiler you can see that I say "no 3 rdm in one session". This is a result of me stating to you that you had 2 slays as it was your second RDM and a third would be a ban. To which you said "3 RDMs in a map?" and I then explained that the RDM's stack across a play session.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, you served your first slay without a word, hence why I do not have a screenshot of that. you then asked why you were being slain for a second round. I explained to you (As I did on the previous map, however I do not have a screenshot of this) that as you had a second case of RDM you were being slain for another round.

After this you were argumentative and stated that "I should learn how to moderate" and then threatened to leave as you stated in your appeal. I replied to you saying that you would be banned if you left and restated my point of why I slayed you twice.

[​IMG]

A short time after this exchange you left the server (After saying "bye" I might add, which indicates full knowledge of your leaving, leading me to doubt you accidentally disconnecting) while slain - resulting in your RDM and leave ban.

Due to your argumentative behaviour and the fact you were banned for leaving after your second offence of RDM I shall be Denying this appeal. If you wish to discuss this further feel free to start a private conversation with me on the forums or on steam. Have a good day!

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.