Denied Scarwolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scarwolf, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scarwolf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:81174504
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i got banned by " rdming " when i saw the guy shoot and kill people like crazy, i killed him, he was innocent and he reported and i got banned. seriously, some admins say its no problem if i see him shooting but he just banned me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i never rdm. i hate getting rdm, so why would i?​

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  2. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Rice for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond as soon as he can.

4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hey @Scarwolf I'm at work until 23:00 EST, and because my screenshots have had to been local saved since February I won't have access to them until I get home.

Hold tight.

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Alright, sorry I didn't respond last night as I was a little preoccupied. This is a link of the screenshots I found of what happened.

In the 1st picture it shows your initial reasoning and my attempt to get more details, you did not respond to this message. The 2nd picture is of you leaving with a slay. 3rd is of the DMG logs where he was shooting, 4th goes into more detail of your reasoning for killing.

When asked if he shot at you or just in the air, you failed to respond to the PM. You then went on to reason that if a player just shoots it is both RDM and is traitorous. After that you decided to explain what RDM was and that he had RDMed (he hadn't dmged anyone at all at the time). You then decided that leaving with a slay was a good idea and here we are.

Seeing as the ban is only local and will expire in another 2 days, I will have to deny your appeal.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.