Approved Scares70rm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scares70rm, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scares70rm

Scares70rm Festive Mod VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scares70rm
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18176535
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because the slay was falsely placed and i disagree with the conclusion that the staff member came to. Seeing as there was only one exit to the room, no gunfire, that has to follow under common sense. First line of the definition of common sense is "Common sense is when a certain situation allows you to undoubtedly and above any suspicion prove that a related player is a Traitor by the usage of common sense, given the different hints and facts available." there was nothing at all to doubt the fact that he used that death station. There was no one else in the building, he was damaged previously in the round and he came out fully healed, no teleport marks no sounds of gunfire or anything. Not to mention it also states "This means that sometimes, even if you did not directly witness a Traitorous act, and if the situation leaves no doubt regarding the identity of the Traitor, you may take action against that player." I didnt directly see him using it, but with only the one exit and no teleport marks or anything else to show that anyone else had been there. That without a doubt marks him as traitor.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

This video is my awkward verbal explaination of what went down.​

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there scares,

You were banned for RDM & Leave 1st offense by @Script
    He will be with you shortly.

Greetings,
    Ted

3. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hi Scares, I have seen this but I will not be able to gather my evidence until later tonight as I'm at work for a few more hours.

4. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hey @Scares70rm , I've searched through my demos and recordings and I cannot find the recording from that night. I will be approving your appeal, as I do believe that I was wrong in your situation and I misunderstood certain things trying to read the whole situation as I came back from being AFK when it all happened.

I do apologize on not fully understanding and next time I will read the whole situation a lot better and with more details. I will be tagging my admin @Rhienor so he is notified.

I will also be sending you a message via forums, about how the situation ended off and leading to your ban.

Thank you, Script.

Appeal: Approved.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.