Denied SaucyPosse's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SaucyPosse, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaucyPosse

SaucyPosse New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Saucyposse
    Your Steam ID:
    couldnt find it and the website needed my steam ID, idek srry
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ok 1, im banned on ALL servers and idk, i didnt do anything and i barly play the server but this is the second time ive been banned, first time was cuz i rdmed somene so they banned me, and now im just being banned for no reason, why did u bann me for 60 days, last time it was 30 but i shouldnt be banned, i shouldve been slayed, and thats it, i havnt done anything else so whoever banned me or keeps banning me, WTF​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Heya, @SaucyPosse ! You were banned by @Rauno for RDM and Leave - Fourth Offense, please be patient while he gathers his evidence!

Warm Regards,
    Husky

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey saucy!

3 days ago we were playing on communitypool overhaul and I came across a report.

[​IMG]

You didn't provide valid reasoning for shooting Coropus so I was about to slay you but saw that you had left the server. I waited a few rounds but you didn't come back, I then placed the ban and asked for it to be globalized and extended due to your history of RDM and leave.

[​IMG]

So, why did you leave the server while the report was still in progress? There's a warning bar at the top of your screen that clearly states you may be banned.

4. SaucyPosse

SaucyPosse New Member

oh shit, my bad, if it was an rdm and leave the rdm(id hope) was an accident and the leave i probly went to bed cuz i do play ttt late so that is my fault, but the other 4 i have no clue. ig ill just play other servers till, thanks for youre time and patients, hope i wasnt to much of a bother.

5. SaucyPosse

SaucyPosse New Member

btw for future refrence, how do i hover over that tab cuz i could only figure it out by hovering over it wen in tab but its blurry(still kinda my fault tho srry)

6. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Since it's already your 4th offense in quite a short time the ban will stay. Make sure to read our extended and normal rules while you're banned.

You can hover over the alert by opening the chat or holding tab, at least that's the best way I've found. Just having the warning should be enough to tell you to stay on the server if there is a staff member online though.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.