Approved Saturnity's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Saturnity, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Saturnity
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92092345
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I was banned for Mass RDM, 5 days, which this is a server ive recently gotten into and like to play so id rather not wait 5 days to play again. I think I should be unbanned because I didnt even mass RDM, the round before I got a lot of reports on me, because I was next to a c4, when a detective decided to try and disarm it and I guess it registered me... The disarm failed, and ended up blowing like 3-4 people up. I even responded to the reports that it isnt my fault, its the detectives fault, but I guess the staff who handled the reports (Siddo) didnt read it...

So basically, I think I should get unbanned considering it wasnt even my fault, but the detectives fault. People were even saying in chat its his fault since he tried to disarm it and failed. I think this wasnt really a fair ban considering I didnt even Mass RDM
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence, dont usually screenshot every report response.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Siddo has banned you for mass rdm x4 , please wait while he gathers his evidence

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I've seen this (and your private conversation), but since you've already made this appeal I'll only respond here.

Please give me a bit to gather my evidence.

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Thanks for appealing your ban, I'll give my evidence that led to you getting banned and then decide whether to accept or deny this appeal.

I was training one of our trial moderators @NoX, when we received two reports on you that both revolved around dying to a C4 - and one by you on the detective who attempted to disarm the C4:
    [​IMG]

Since I could tell from the initial logs with the report that more people had died by the C4, I went to check the logs and found:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1) You armed a C4.
    2) A detective attempted to disarm it, but failed, and 4 people died to the C4.

As seen in our extended rules (CLICK ME), the planter is always responsible for the kills made:
    [​IMG]

Since 4 people died to the C4, and you were responsible as the person who armed it, I banned you for Mass RDM.

Since it all came down to 1 mistake and an unfortunate turn of events, I am willing to unban you.
    However: That is only if you agree to serve 2 slays (1 for each player that reported you for their death).

If you do not want to, and would rather sit out the ban, you can still play on our 6 other servers, as this ban is local to West 1.

I'll await your response and choice before making my verdict on this appeal, @Saturnity.
    In any case, I'd recommend reading our extended rules to avoid scenarios like this in the future.

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Appeal concluded via PMs on Steam.

Appeal: Accepted
    Punishment changed to 2 slays; [​IMG]

Thread:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.