Denied Satanist's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Satanist, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satanist

Satanist New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Satanist
    Your Steam ID:
    tealulupot
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe i should be un banned for the following reasons, a: I've took one day to realise how stupid i am for ghosting, b: i've learnt my lesson to never ghost again, c: i really enjoy west servers due to alot of people playing and everyone having fun. I hope you take you're time to read this and acknowledge the fact i am extremely sorry for what i have done and this action will never be repeated on my time on your servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I in game PM ghosted someone, i have no excuses what so ever. I'm going to admit i did it TWO times knowing there were no mods I thought I was sly but I wasn't. I have no evidence of innocence.

I believe the MOD that banned me for 4 weeks was Someone starting with the name of 'Count'.

Thanks for taking you're time out to read my appeal.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Cafedemocha for "Ghosting". He will present his evidence when he's available, so please remain patient.

And for future references, your steamid is STEAM_0:1:186258702

3. Satanist

Satanist New Member

And for future references, your steam id is STEAM_0:1:186258702[/QUOTE]

Uh thanks for telling me.

4. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hey @Satanist, I joined West yesterday and I was immediately messaged saying you were ghosting. I was provided this screenshot:

[​IMG]

I will unfortunately be DENYING your appeal, however, it is only a local ban so you can play on any other of our servers while you wait out your ban on West.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.