Denied Satan2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Satan2, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan2

Satan2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Satan
    Your Steam ID:
    satansssss
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unbanned because i love this server to death and ive played on multiple of your servers for hours upon hours, im begging you to unban me the only times when i play gmod i go on t town and thats the only thing i play on your servers so please unban me you fanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I am the one who banned you on another account for "RDM and Leave 2nd Offense" and requested for @Jack-O-Palium to ban you for Ban Evasion. I will present my evidence momentarily. Please remain patient.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @Satan2.

While I was staffing West earlier, I came across these reports, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    You claimed that Cush shot you in this report, but upon checking the damagelogs, I see no trace of Cush shooting you, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    Because of all these, I issued your first slay on you as you RDMed Cush on suspicion.
    [​IMG]
    For this report, you admitted that you didn't shoot and kill EllieVicious on purpose. Although accidental, accidental RDMs are still RDM. So I issued your second slay on you.

But you left while serving one of your slays, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    Because of this, I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense since this is your second time committing such offense. But, your friend Booboo private messaged me that you are coming back, seeing that you didn't leave intentionally and was willing to come back to finish serving your slays, I unbanned you and voided the ban.
    During the process, you logged onto your other account and asked me to slay you on that account instead. Seeing that you are new to the server and probably unaware of the rule where you cannot play on our server with another account while having one account banned, I warned you, told you that your action could lead to a 4 weeks ban, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    Seeing that you didn't finish serving your 2 slays, I let you serve your slays again. But once again, you left, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    And once again, I banned you for RDM and Leave Second Offense.
    But, unfortunately, you did not heed my warning, and came back once again on your alternate account. I asked @Jack-O-Palium to IP check you and turns out you were ban evading. So, I asked for him to ban you.

I will leave the rest of this appeal up to @Jack-O-Palium, who issued the "Ban Evasion" ban.

4. Satan2

Satan2 New Member

im really sorry about all this i just want to play t town i havent ever been banned before...

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey Satan!

As for my part in the story: I have received a request from @Count Jaysula to IP check your second account. Upon checking, I found out that you were indeed banned on your other account. After hearing the rest of the story from Jaysu and validating the information, I globally banned you for 4 weeks for Ban Evasion.

Now, you were warned about serving your slays, and Jaysu even gave you another chance to serve them. However, you once again left before serving them, already aware of the consequences. Due to all that, I see no reason to unban you, as you were fully aware of your actions and what they mean.
    So, I am DENYING your appeal.

Thank you for time.
    ~Opalium

Appeal Status
    DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.