Denied Sapphira's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sapphira, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphira

Sapphira Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sapphira
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:158333734
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned but it was under the pretext "hacking" It might be because this isnt my laptop and maybe the person who gave it to me did something to it but I know I am not hacking! I don't have any reason to "hack" or cheat, I am not that kind of person, I just want to play a game and have fun ;-; If I can proove my innocence then I gladly will if there is a way.
    Apparently I was banned because of something called wallhack and aimbot which I have heard of, its used to get instant headshots in my understanding, but if that were true wouldn't I always get headshots and not miss? Some of my friends that I play with know that most shots I get are lucky and it takes several tries to hit them.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know why I was banned, I just applied for staff and I was getting good feedback on it and out of nowhere I was banned and I really don't know why. If there is some way to proove my innocence then I want to find it! I have no idea what the ban is about​

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Disruptionz for Hacking, 1st Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Now, I don't like liars. Myself and @Darktooth have accrued sufficient evidence, which we wish to keep private, that undoubtedly proves that you were hacking.

I understand that you are new to our servers and community; so I will offer you this: If you choose to come clean and admit that you were hacking, then we will consider a reduction in your sentence.

We do not ban players without reason; we are not biased whatsoever: Its you're choice if you wish to be honest or not. Restating that you were not hacking will not help your case.

4. Actually no, I take it back, since you're ban evading on an alternate account for a current hacking ban

[​IMG]

Cya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.