Denied sam9911's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sam9911, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam9911

sam9911 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sam9911
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Quiero volver a jugar, se que la prohibicion es justa pero si me dejan volver a entrar no volveré a romper las reglas y seré muy obediente.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Void

Void VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Shadow for Mass RDM (6+)

3. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Hello @sam9911, good evening.

Before we get into the reason you were banned, I'd like to to direct you to our forum rules here. Specifically the rule below.

[​IMG]

Point two asks you to speak English only. This includes when you make a ban appeal. The fact that you made a ban appeal in Spanish shows me that you are not trying to learn the rules, as you did not read our forum rules before posting.

Alright, now into the ban.

These logs show you damaging 4 players, and killing 2. Judging between the time differences between the instances of damage, it seems like you were trying to sneak in small amounts of damage here and there without being noticed. This is unacceptable, you are not allowed to run around shooting and killing people because you feel like it. This isn't the first time that I have banned you for Mass RDM, and considering that you have done it yet again, it doesn't look like you are actually trying to learn and play the game correctly.

Due to this, I will be denying this ban appeal. You are still free to play on our other servers, I suggest you check out the rules first, which can be found here.

Thread: LOCKED
    Ban Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.