Approved Sam Cohen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sam Cohen, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam Cohen

Sam Cohen Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThatFurryGuy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:189401884
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by TLCFanBoy for 2 weeks for an inappropriate spray while playing on the map rooftops but:
    I hadn't sprayed my spray on that map, I was more or less AFK,
    2. I had played with that spray on 2 other maps (community pool I think and the lego world) spray link: Image removed by administration.
    3. I was not given any warning before being banned, chat logs included below.
    4. In the 2-3 maps that I used it, I was not given a warning by Osmium, TLCFanBoy, Daddy Nexus (and one more unknown Trial Mod), nor was anyone objecting to my use of it.
    5. I have seen users spray pics just as bad and not get banned for it. E.g. the user Something Strange sprayed a sweaty, naked but cropped pic of an anime girl doing some pretty questionable things and he didn't get banned. He sprayed it between 11PM-1AM PST 6/27-28/18 and the mods sometime then that I can remember were Osmium and TLCFanboy

As you can see, my spray is cropped and shows nothing. Please explain why I was banned, or if there was a misclick. Otherwise, please unban me as I broke no rules according at least 3 of your mods who have passed my spray and done nothing and said nothing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Entire log that I was able to copy. You can see I was not given a warning and the last warning I had received was about 22-26 hours ago.

Go to the bottom and scroll up from there to see the most recent text.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RkWjmmRMJYii7W5iZ-Gja0q3_qrH_IElv1pCSyjB_r4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2018
  2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

After speaking privately about your ban and reviewing all present evidence, I have decided to unban you on the grounds that you prevent any further mishaps involving the various sprays you use.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, and let this be your only warning that any further problems with the sprays that you present on the server will result in further punishment.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.