Denied Salty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rattacatt™, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Remington 590 Novice - Salt
    Explain the case:
    Wait wait wait, How many people did I kill with that incendiary, I only counted killing 2 people, not 3. Also, You got me slain for one report, yet the next you ban me for... 5 days or 5 weeks. not sure which one.

I'd like some explanation to the ban. It was without warning, as well. I could swear I killed two people, not 3.​
    Related Evidence:
    Dont quite have any. Mainly because there is no evidence to be had. Except for my kills list. but, thats a lost cause.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT ban appeals.
    Tagging @Panda With a Gun as he banned you for mass rdmx3.

3. thx agent

4. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I am gathering my evidence. I will respond shortly.

5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright Salty, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal today. Let me explain why your Mass RDM ban came to be.

Your first RDM was seen here. You called a kos on A Slightly Ferocious Cat which got her killed. You were her T buddy at the time of the KOS.

[​IMG]
    You responded without stating a valid reason as to why. Along with that, there should be no reason to KOS your T buddy anyways.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your second and third RDM was when you threw a incend which damaged one player and killed another.
    Here is the initial report on you for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When further asking you as to why you threw the incend you responded with this comment.
    [​IMG]

Throwing a incendiary because someone said you wouldn't as a Inno, is not a valid reason to do so. The only reason you should throw a incend as a Inno is when you are aiming for a traitor and warn for it.

With all that being said, I am going to be denying this ban appeal. We have other servers you can play on in the mean time.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    If you have any other questions I will happily answer them

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.