Denied SALLY Chen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SALLY Chen, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SALLY Chen

SALLY Chen New Member

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Pacifist banned you for Ghosting. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Yup I banned you just now for ghosting, I'll assemble my evidence and get back to you! :)

4. Pacifist

Basically, as I was alive and an innocent you informed me where your healthstation was as a detective. This is normally not a problem, but you did so through private message:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The second screenshot is just to confirm that you were telling the truth about the health station. In doing so, you informed me of in game events prior to me knowing them, thus you ghosted with me. As a moderator I had to ban you. I'll give you 24 hours to respond to this ban appeal, then i'll give a deciding verdict.

5. SALLY Chen

SALLY Chen New Member

But i was also alive ??

6. Pacifist

The problem with this is the fact that even if you were alive, ghosting is the idea that you are giving information about the round that other players may not know and sending it through private messages. I was not aware that you had a healthstation, when you sent it to me, you modified the round for me. You changed the outcomes of the round through a pm.

For more information involving a scenario like this before: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/health-station-rules-question.28806/

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.