Denied sadik300's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sadik300, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadik300

sadik300 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sadik300
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53728843
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was playing i believe some time past 2pm today with about 5 people on the server including me. as the last round ended I said my good byes and left, and now i come back on and i was banned for 8 hours for rdm without staff. i left the server without recieving a report.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Falcor for "RDM w/ No Staff". She will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Sadik,
    sorry for the late response, I am just waking up. Let me get my bearings together and I will respond soon. Thanks!

4. Falcor

Hi Sadik,
    I was staffing the servers and told to come to West 2 due "mass amounts of RDMing". I got there soon after map change so I handled the reports on that map.
    Then went to take a look at the previous maps played with no staff. Round 6 right before map change, I see this in the logs,
    [​IMG]

I then check the damage info to see if there was an apparent reason you shot the traitor that round. Seeing as he bought no T weapons nor is anyone dead for there to be unided or you seeing him kill someone. So with the information at my hands. I had no choice but to follow protocol and Ban you for RDM without Staff.

I'll give you some time to respond to this Appeal to get your side of the situation.

Regards

5. Falcor

Due to no response yet and the Ban being now expired, I will be denying this Appeal.

Thank you for taking the time to Appeal your ban. It shows your dedication and good intentions when playing on the servers.

Much appreciated,
    Falcor

6. sadik300

sadik300 New Member

Yeah, i got off sometime after. I just thought about it and remembered that there was about three of us playing at the time lost bought detective, three others were AFK. it was on the map with tunnels behind pictures, dont remember the name. anyways. there was three of us p[laying and lost bought dective so i killed fluffy before he caught on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.