Denied Sableye's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sableye, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sableye

Sableye New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sableye
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    107.160.59.214:27015

Is the IP, it was round start and I am throwing a diamond sword out of bounds so no one will be killed by it, and then my game freezes... banned for 28 days for ghosting, it has been 2 months since I've opened up skype, facetime or curse voice. I know I was not ghosting look at evidence!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sableye

Sableye New Member

This is my evidence

Attached Files:

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Sableye ! I have banned you for Ghosting! I will be handling it appropriately.

Now, you were playing on Vanilla on Jondome. However, you sent a message over admin chat during Round 2 of Jondome while @Grazedd (our current Trial Moderator) was on. The problem was that you sent the message while the guy wasn't the last AFK traitor and rather, someone else was still alive as well as Grazedd. Grazedd then informed me about the situation, which then I informed him that what you did was indeed ghosting. He provided me the evidence of you ghosting. Below is the information that got you banned.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now let's go over the details about why it's considered ghosting with a basic definition of ghosting. Ghosting is known as giving information to another player through a 3rd party chat. Before you ask what is considered 3rd party, using basic chat (using your mic and typing in public chat) is not a 3rd party chat. We define it as a chat that people cannot see naturally besides a select few people. Admin chat is one of those situations, to which you sent the information to Grazedd during the time through this demo. Search a bit past tick 30000 to see the instance of ghosting.

The first screenshot is taken from the demo of the tab menu which shows the amount of players alive during the time. As you can see, only 2 traitors were killed when you sent the message that was shown in console and in the 4th screenshot. There were 3 other active traitors besides Javier, which means that the round would have been nowhere near finishing during the time. Considering Grazedd was not a traitor and you sent that information, he now knew who one of the traitors was. Considering your actions and that you had caused him to get information that he wouldn't have known naturally, I found your actions to be worthy of a ghosting ban.

Unfortunately, I will not be reducing or removing your ban and you will be serving your ban to its fullest length. However, your ban is not global and it's local to Vanilla. You still have access to West 2, East 1, East 2, and EU Vanilla. The servers I have no mentioned are the servers you are currently banned from (West 1 (banned by @ZaneLoehr for 5 days) and Vanilla (banned by myself for 1 month)). Please take this time off to understand the rules and prevent this kind of situation from happening again.

This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.