Denied Sable's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sable, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sable
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:216478056
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for harassment.

However I feel that's a very wrong ban and that a donator is just being favored here because he contributed to your server funds. ^^ That point is a bit toxic and it really has nothing to do with it so I'll just leave it there and explain.

Just Chillin (STEAM_0:1:41797080) rdmed me on my T round, after I just tabbed back in, saw a guy who was Kosed, killed him infront of the detective and told the detective to come and look at the body. He later made the excuse of "I don't have voice chat" enabled to ignore me telling him to come look at the body as he instantly blasted me in the head instead of doing that. But I don't believe that because why would you be using your mic but not have vc on? Lame excuse, anyways I still only killed a guy who was actively KOS'ed.

The report got denied, and he started talking trash. I mighta said something first, I don't remember. I think I initially said something about it and then he came back and kept going, so I started responding again as well. There's no logs of about half of what he said obviously cause he was using Voice Chat although there's 25+ people who heard it (Including Irish, who banned me).

I then had a T round, and died, and Just Chillin started trying to roast me again unprovoked, to which I was told to stop harassing him when I replied to him.

At this point, Irish kicked me from the server to stop harassing him, as we were mutually dissing each other, but did nothing for Chillin. I rebooted gmod as it caused a crash, rejoined, asked what happened (I didn't realize I had gotten kicked, it just froze), found out that I had been kicked, and send one last message to Just Chillin telling him I blocked him so he could stop talking trash about me in his mic.

A minute or so later and Just Chillin commented that I was getting banned in chat, after I hadn't replied to anything he had said and let it go. I didn't reply to him then either, but pm'ed Irish and asked if it was true. Irish replied saying I keep harassing him, and banned me, regardless of the fact that I had already stopped, when he told me to, and that Just Chillin was continuing on, still without a single warning whereas now I was banned.

----

TL;DR

I was told to stop dissing a guy a few times, and I blocked him and I stopped. Then I was banned even after I had already stopped, for reasons I don't know. The guy who I was dissing had rdm'ed me, and was chatting trash about me unprovoked for awhile without replies but yet I was still "harassing him" by not even acknowledging what he said.

^^ Usually I'm not a very toxic player at all, and I am not quick to anger. I try to be friendly and helpful when I play on any server. This guy just continuously tried to trigger me and the part that got me mad finally, was that staff let him off fully and didn't even care what he said or did, while banning me even after he was the only one continuing anything.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,

Sable​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any of the logs, because GMod crashes for me when I get kicked or banned or anything, so I can't pull up chat. But it's very recent as of the time of this posting so it shouldn't be hard to find.​

2. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

you were banned by @Irish please be patient for him to respond

3. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

I had to warn, kick (kick reason) and subsequently ban you for Harassment after you constantly went after just chilling.
    He was warned aswell for what he did, however even after your kick you continued to I banned you, I see no reason to unban you however the ban is only local so you can play on the other servers for the duration of 24h. any further questions, message me on discord, where we've chatted previously
    Thanks,

-Irish
    Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.