Denied s1dewalk's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kurta, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    s1dewalk
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:190598701
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not sure wtf happened i was on EUnilla with Juissi and potat we deicided to go REPOP EU2 and on a map change i was banned.
    We were all confused and i didnt understand
    (Bubonic banned me and i did not have a report on the server bubonic was on)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Non bc well im not sure why i was banned​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Tagging @Bubonic to address your concerns

3. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Hi @s1dewalk, you were banned for your 6th offense of RDM And Leave because prior to you leaving West 2 for EU you had damaged zoroark720 and immediately left after your death. Here is the
    [​IMG]
    showing the damage and the
    [​IMG]
    of you leaving the server. What lead to you damaging zoroark720?

4. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Ok I do Remember this. What led me to shooting him was that I kos’d a T he ran into small room (which takes you downstairs). Zoroark passes the person I kos’d I knew this bc he came out that room straight after the person I kos’d ran into it (now I remember that someone can not be GBA through not following a KOS.

This may be my fault and I’m extremely sorry

5. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

I completely forgot about me shooting sororal when I left and I saw potat and juissi on EuNilla so I immediately went to them to ask them if they wanted to repopulate EU2

6. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

I am sorry because I will not be coming to you with good news. After discussing this with my admin I have decided to deny your appeal. You are correct when you say that somebody cannot be GBA by passing a kos'd player. Considering this, your extensive history, and the fact you left immediately afterwards knowing the shot was not valid are all factors in my decision. In the future I highly recommend asking in admin chat if you are good to leave.

Have a good day,
    Bubonic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.