Denied s0v13tRu3s1a(Ghost)(Jet)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by s0v13tRu3s1a(Ghost)(Jet), Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    So I'm on vanilla west, and we're kinda fucking around at the moment. One of us considers the idea of the traitor planting a bomb and having the inno's defuse it. For the hell of it. We did that once it went out fine. Second time, I was detective. Traitor did it again, and they said put it to max to defuse, and where I come in is essentially putting it to max, and said "Good luck". And the result, they fail (1/6 is hard to pull off) and in kill feed, i killed them. And banned. First for 24 hours, which I thought was fair, then upped to 5 days. I understand I armed the bomb, and it is possible they didn't say not to max (we were fucking around god knows what we all said) . Also considering first time they did this, which was last round, not really sure who armed the bomb there and yet killed people since someone did the 1/6 (granted kept resetting to 45 seconds until someone fucked up), and that turned out ok.​
    Related Evidence:
    Not much to exactly point out other than what I said before, since I admit, to what I've done, but I would like the ban shortened, as I do enjoy playing on serious vanilla mostly.​

2. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Moved to TTT Ban Appeals please fill out this infomation.

Your ingame username:

Your Steam Id:

Which server:

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Your steamid is STEAM_0:0:48109084.
    You were banned for Mass RDM(4+) by @Arcanius .

4. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

[​IMG]
    Don't play C4 routlette unless you're a traitor

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.