Denied s.parishr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by s.parishr, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s.parishr

s.parishr New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    S.parishr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63249084
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not entirely sure why i was banned in the first place, no reason was given at the logging on screen. I remember leaving on a good note last time i was on, however this is not to say that i haven't done something. Before I can provide any evidence for my "unbanning" ill need to know the allegations first.

By the looks of it, im did something real bad.
    28 day ban means i could have done one of two things.
    Ghosting which would be easily refuted as i don't play with steam friends on Serious west
    or Rdming and leaving for a 3rd. which i have rdm'd but not 3 offenses.

So if i could i would like to know the charges, and whom they are coming from

Please, and thank you S.parishr
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You were banned by @The_Seventh for your third offense of RDM and leave. He will respond at his nearest convience. In the meantime we have 4 other servers you can play on while you wait out your ban.

3. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hi s.parishr!

I apologize for the wait, I did not see this until recently.

I don't recall the exact situation for which you were slain, but I do remember issuing a slay onto you, and then you leaving about 30 seconds later without saying anything. This is considered RDM and Leave, and after checking your record, you did indeed have 2 previous offenses of RDM and Leave. The protocol for this (as you've seen) is a 4 week ban. Your past offenses are a few months old (which could possibly be why you do not remember them,), but they are still part of your ban history, and I must hold you accountable for these offenses.

Now that you've got more information on your ban, I'll leave you to provide any evidence of innocence or request further explanation. Thanks for your patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.