Denied Søren Hjøren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sweer, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweer

Sweer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    PurpleLandShark
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43116935
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got global banned for an unknown reason to me. I can think of some instances where I could have seemed like I had done something wrong but I would just like to clarify what was the reason. If there is nothing to be talked about then I'll just take the ban. Rip me?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned by @C.A.Anna and @Alisae for Metagaming with history. Please give them some time to reply with their reasoning.

3. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

I will respond to this with video evidence + my verdict soon. My apology for the late post; I was not home for most of today.

4. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

When watched from 1:30 and onward, you can clearly see you and Cookieman768 were already together when he was killing the other Innocents, which you did not prevent.

At 1:52 he attempts to kill me with the Winchester, then switches to his Raging Bull and executes me in front of you.

Seeing as how you kept calling him Innocent throughout, did not do anything about witnessing this kill either and were friends with him, it is clear to me that this was metagaming.

Appeal for local ban ban denied, leaving the verdict on the global up to @C.A.Anna.

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there Søren Hjøren or as I know you as PurpleLandShark,

This ban would have been just a local ban to our East Server, however when I got your Steam ID I noticed you had a history of doing things like this. In the past you have been banned for Ghosting, RDM and Leave, Mass RDM, and you have even been banned for Metagaming. Because of this and the fact that it seems you could care less about our rules I decided to global it. I then decided to extend it due to the fact that you almost 1400 hours and you still seem to not have learned from your past mistakes. You and Cookie both know what metagaming is, the both of you have been banned in the past for it. Why you then felt it was okay to continue to play the game in this kind of way is beyond me. You are overthrowing an integral part of how the game is to be played and we, both players and staff alike, don't appreciate it.

You've been banned for it before and you clearly didn't learn your lesson last time so I am hoping that during this 8 week break you have from our servers, you reconsider your play style and ensure that this will not happen again. Thank you for taking the time to appeal but on both my part, and overall, it is being denied. Hopefully in 8 weeks you will come back and you won't make this mistake again. If you do make the same mistake again the punishment will be a lot harsher. If you have any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to start a forum conversation with me so we can discuss it there.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.