Denied Søren Hjøren's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sweer, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweer

Sweer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    PurpleLandShark
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43116935
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing like normally and apparently I was banned for ''Meta-Gaming''. I have no idea what this ban is suppost to mean since I did not do anything to get banned like rdm'ing, ghosting, prop killing, etc. If I could get an explanation as to what ''Meta-gaming'' is then I will gladly take the ban, but I don't see the reason as to why I was banned. Thank you for your time and I hope I could find an answer.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Yourself, snowjob and Cookie were all warned on 67thway to stop what you guys were doing by @@Mr. Rogers

Snowjob was letting yourself and Cookie into the T room whilst he walked in and out without a care allowing you to kill myself and damage Rogers on our T rounds but would not kill snowjob whilst he was shooting people and running in and out of the T room.

3. Sweer

Sweer VIP

A note that I have never had to do this ban appeal and did not see Evidence of Innocence but I was doing no such thing to get banned or warned only to find out that I was banned for ''Meta-Gaming''. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If it is possible but since I do not have access to any history to anything related to older chat logs or whatever that I would like to see the warning that Mr.Rogers had given. I do recall a moment when in the mod chat that he had to stop delaying and we immediately stopped and the round ended. Other then that that was to direct warning of us to stop what we were doing and I would have stopped with my acts if I was not banned so suddenly since I love Serious TTT and would like to think of myself as a responsible person. Thank you again for those who took the time to read this and I will gladly take the ban if you are to take my request of showing me the alleged warning that I did not see. Thank you again.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good Evening! You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for "Metagaming" He will respond as soon as he can.

Metagaming refers to actions which break the main purpose of the game. That includes things like Detective and Traitor agreeing to trade items. Or a traitor letting his friends into the T-room so they can kill all of his T-buddies and ignore him. These actions break the gameplay and can ruin people's rounds, especially when done over multiple rounds.

5. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello PurpleLandShark, I am going to give a similar response that I did to rastaman.
    You and your friends Rastaman and Cookieman who killed me you two did nothing about it and didn't ID my body which made me suspicious then cookie man crowbarred someone. seen here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Heres a video of you doing this. After this all happened Cookieman gave you a tripmine to place and he went to go kill other innos besides you which is meta gaming. Since you have been doing this a lot I recommend the denial of this appeal.

6. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

The evidence above is sufficient enough as to why I should deny your appeal. Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.