Approved Rypass's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rypass, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rypass

Rypass New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rypass
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:31595308
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I must have gotten banned for RDM and leave. I took my slay but I had to leave right after so I left the game. I like these servers and want to keep returning to them. Please unban me I seriously do not RDM on purpose​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @FoxPac as he banned you for RDM and Leave.

3. Rypass

Rypass New Member

To add, I don't think I answered the report against me, but I also didn't know how to open current reports which is my bad. I still understand why I got the ban but I like the Vanilla server and i really want to keep playing on it

4. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

I will respond as soon as I can with my evidence.

5. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Alright, so you did respond to your report, but as many players that get slain, are unaware that you have to serve the entire round while slain. You cannot leave right after you have been slain.

Here is the report I slayed you for:
    [​IMG]

And here is the part where you left the server while you were slain:
    [​IMG]

I will go ahead and let you respond to this and tell me why I should unban you from Vanilla. In the future, please refrain from leaving the server while slain, as you will get banned for RDM and Leave. If it is urgent and you have to leave due to work, school, etc, please make sure you use the admin chat "@<message>" to ask if you may leave.

Thank you for your time.
    ~FoxPac

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  6. Rypass

Rypass New Member

I understand that I needed to stay for the whole round, but it was urgent as I had to leave for work. I really have no legitimate reason for the unban besides that I apologize for breaking the rules. I had to leave right then otherwise I would have had to stay idle for hours. In the future I will make sure I tell admins of this kind of situation or others like it. I'd really appreciate it for the unban, since there are not too many Vanilla TTT servers that are as good as Serious is. Thank you for your time and once again, I apologize for my actions.

7. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Seeing as you took the time to make the appeal, and seeing that you have a legitimate reason to be leaving, I will go ahead and unban you from Vanilla. In the future, please be sure to type "@<message>" and ask if you can leave if there is a staff member on, just in case.

Unbanned
    Ban Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.