Denied ryansun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ryansun, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryansun

ryansun New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ryansun's appeal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79520328
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Yesterday night i was playing ttt on vanilla server and studying with my friend on skype. I usually just study when I get killed, but I really didnt understand the problem so I alt tabbed to write the question down for him so he could explain it to me. It was pretty late (1:30ish am) about 7 minutes in ttt game. I come back and I see shooting so i believe that they are the terrorist. I then shoot them and get banned. I will admit the other time I was slain was a mistake on my part. I was in the nether and saw 2 people shooting at each other and I took a chance and shot at one of them. I shot at the detective instead of the terrorist. I hope you can forgive me and accept my appeal as it was extremely late and I was trying to multitask at studying and ttt when my mind was not very active. I apologize to all that were harmed by my stupidity. ( I am sorry I left, if memory is with me, I am sure I fell asleep)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am sorry but all that is put in "why you should be unbanned" is by recollection of yesterday's events.​

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @ryansun ! Hope you're having a good evening!

I banned you for leaving the server when you were supposed to be slain. This resulted in your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. Unfortunately, considering you knew that your actions would result in RDM & Leave and this not being your 1st offense, I will be denying your appeal. You will be allowed to return to the server after 2 weeks. There are also 4 other servers that you have access to while you wait for your ban to expire. Hopefully this will teach you how to set your priorities properly and not try and not commit those kinds of actions again. Your appeal is denied.

Have a good night!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.