Approved Ryan Montgomery's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ryan Montgomery, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan Montgomery

Ryan Montgomery Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Finesse
    Your Steam ID:
    1:45802232
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was banned for RDM and leave, 180 days or something. Normally playing on west 1 as inno and killed a traitor because other innos were calling him out and he was running away. The traitor was a mod, Pop star, I believe, who then sent me a report asking why. I said it was because others called him out. Soon after the report was sent there was no immediate slay, I got off of my computer because I was done playing and not aware of any slays. Get on later and it says Im on a ban list. If he was going to slay me it should have been done when the report was sent but they waited and then decided to slay me. No way I could have avoided this or known it was coming, please take a look.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

You was banned by @POP STAR for rdm and leaves 8th offense he respond when he can. @Agent A globalized and extended it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Finesse,

You were banned for RDM & Leave 8th Offense due to the fact that your reasoning/response was not a valid reason to kill. You stated "they were talking about you in chat" and left before I could ask you to elaborate.
    I issued a ban due to your history of leaving and due to the fact that we were un-able to discuss further. With you having such a large history, I would imagine that you would wait until the notification that the report was closed or not to judge if it was safe to leave.

However, I will be lenient with you and remove the ban. The bans you have been issued thus far has nearly accumulated to a full years worth of ban time. This ban will not be voided, and I will slay you via your SteamID, and feel free to serve that the next time you log on the servers.

Again, please be more careful and ask the staff if you are okay to leave or not(especially if you have an active report).

Thanks for playing on our servers!

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.