Approved rxg | thel33tman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rxg | thel33tman, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rxg | thel33tman

rxg | thel33tman New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    rxg | thel33tman
    Your Steam ID:
    l331man
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why I was banned, I think it was because earlier this day I was playing TTT. Then one round I threw some smoke nades and one discombob on cs_assault in a spot where there was no way it wouldn't cause damage. I have been told by multiple people that is ok as long it is not in an area that can potentially harm/kill. I played for a while then I left for a few hours. I just came back now and it says I am banned for 5 days. I do not understand why that happened and hope I can get this sorted out. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Hello, I banned you for RDM and leave first offense, give me a moment while I gather my evidence.

3. rxg | thel33tman

4. ryan4win

So I banned you for RDM and leave first offense because you left the server before responding to a report made on you by Doplr. He asked you why you killed him because he never shot you, someone else did.

Here are the logs showing where you killed him.

[​IMG]
    This shows that Dirty Bong Water shot you for a total of 24 damage, and you start shooting Doplr, which was not the person that shot you. Could you please explain why you started to shoot Doplr?

5. rxg | thel33tman

Oh, I do not recall this event. But, it looks like I might have had my back turned and got shot. I turned around and shot Doplr, assuming it was the traitor since he was the closest one there. It has happened before to me and other people, where we accidently shoot the wrong person. I apologize for the confusion.

6. ryan4win

Due to the fact that you only killed one person and it was an honest mistake I am willing to unban you, but I will not void this ban. Next time make sure there is no report on you before leaving the server so this does not happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.