Rule on racism

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by NeverEnding, Mar 14, 2014.

1. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

If you guy's realise. lot's of people are being racist in STTT server lately. it's not really part of the rule but it's still part of harrassment. but i find that useless. we should have a strict rule enforcement on Racism.

my suggestion would be
    1st warning (Mute/Gag)
    2nd warning (Kick)
    3rd warning (Ban 1 whole day)

the punishment is the same as harrassment. but to make it effective this is what we called racism
    making fun of somebody race
    Mocking accents

Tbh that's all i can think of. please give me more ideas. and i hope this can be enforced asap.

(for those who said this can be part of harrassment enforcement. i already told you guys that harrassment isn't effective).

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

I don't see what you mean by "harassment isn't effective". Racism is a form of harassment and therefore is treated as such. I've always grouped it with harassment; I treat it like any other case of harassment, because that's what it is.

If there's no staff on and the person is being offensive, report them like you would any other person who is harassing and they will be dealt with accordingly.

3. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

How is mocking accents being racist? I mean, if someone is on and people are directly making fun of his accent then I can see it as being harassment.

4. Snak

Snak Banned

Honestly unless someone actually complains I don't mind if they use words like "nigga" or whatever. We live in a society where we baby people too much, sometimes you just have to deal with things and not expect to have everything you don't like corrected by someone else.