Rule change about DoubleBarrel

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by FurryKats, Jan 8, 2015.

?

Should we add this rulle change?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. dude... just accept the death.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

I think we all understand that anyone with a DB is insta susp because they can kill people with 1 clip instantly, then go on a rampage of people coming to find out who got killed etc.

I believe that most people will agree that if someone gets really close to you with a DB, we all have thoughts of shooting that person in THA FACE because who wants to get their round ruined by a scrubble barrel?
    No one.

So this suggestions come in with a rule change about the DB, rule is; when ever someone is within insta kill range with the DB could be killed without question.

So maybe have them put the DB away or get shot no questions asked, because that gun is like a T weapon, No matter in the head or in the body you are fucking dead. Easy as that and there goes the T on his marry way to kill more inno's who question his DB and get shut down.

Now many of you may not like this, but take a look, the DB spawns only on the maps that are close range mainly, so having a DB on terrortrain, that's kinda of scrubbish to do. Also, it's kinda easy to obtain, it's random but usually the people with the DB's are always T's, thus kinda makes it traitrous to be within range of killing someone with the DB.

It's like you have someone in the corner just standing there and you look at him, and he has a DB and he looks at you and you two are having a death stare, now who will win if you guys start shooting? The DB. Making any gun like a weak toothpick.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

No, not going to happen. Not in a million years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

4. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Then how about I stalk you with a DB, and see how you like it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

6. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Victim's Message

RDM!

Reported Player's message
    He had a DB out! I told him to put it away! :c

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

This is honestly by far the worst suggestion I have ever read.
    Not only does this rule promote rdm and killing on suspicion but this rule can be so unfairly played out to the point that it will be a bigger headache than the double barrel itself when all the complaints of it come rolling in by forms of either over reports or even shoutbox complaining.
    [​IMG]

8. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think we should do this with all weapons. Someone is looking at you from a distance with a sniper and "boom" they're dead.

Honestly, that's a terrible suggestion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

We do not allow killing on suspicion.

Suggestion denied.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.