Approved Ruki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ruki, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ruki
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:51399587
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    EU Vanilla Minecraft 24/7

Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm assuming I got banned for RDM & Leave since I went to go on the server just now after Eu2 crashing and it says said I have 3 days left. I would have remembered 1 getting a report for RDM and 2 filling one out. I also would have stayed for the slain round as I do on other severs. So I think there was a misunderstanding and whoever issued the ban used my ID in place of someone else.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Bambi was there also and he was asking who wants to move to Eu2 since it was getting populated. We finished the round and then moved to Eu2, that's all the evidence I have since I did not receive a report nor remember filling one out which I would have, yet alone being slain and waiting for round to end.​

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hello @Ruki,

I banned you for RDM and Leave on EU as a user wanted to know why you killed him, unfortunately you weren't on the server at that time so I had to issue the RDM and Leave Ban.

Here is the damage in question:
    [​IMG]

This was a screenshot of you leaving along with a user inquiring about this damage:
    [​IMG]

Here are snippets of the deathscene, 1st and 2nd, just for reference there was no unid'd next to the victim's body, here is another screenshot to clear up any confusion:
    [​IMG]

There was also no KOS recorded in text chat as seen in these screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Given that you had a clean record before this, I would be more than willing to unban you and void this ban. All I have to ask is, do you possibly remember your reasoning behind this kill? If you have anything else to add, feel free to.

4. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

I don't remember anything specific, I do remember killing an AFK when overtime occurred during my time on the server. Not sure if this was that time or not. But you can feel free to keep the ban in order or to unban, which ever you think is necessary.

5. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Unfortunately this particular kill wasn't in overtime but given your clean record and honesty in this appeal, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, your ban will be lifted and voided, I'll also be adding a slay to your Steam ID.

In the future, make sure to ask in admins chat if you're ok to leave, this will ensure that you can't be banned for RDM and leave since the staff member online can review everything else.

My sincere apologies, looks like this was in fact a kill in Overtime, unfortunately I overlooked this detail originally in the logs at the time given the high influx that we had, this ban will definitely be voided as it was accidental, sorry for this inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.