Denied Ruby Rose's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Megurine Luka, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ruby Rose
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:10131465
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I killed the detective for he was trying to mass rdm near the t house in minecraft_b4 and saying that people were "trying" to enter and so it happens to be that I can't kill the detective ONLY if he hits me. That and I saved someone's t round.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Who banned me?: Guilty-Crown
    For: Rdm and leave
    Ban days: 5 and counting down
    Evidence: No
    Why did I kill the detective: "Randomly damaging or killing other players."
    The reason why I rdmed: I THOUGHT it was ok to kill the detective since he started to rdm (and almost tried to rdm an afk when it isn't overtime).
    Do I blame the person who banned me: Not really but at least tell me the rule to not rdm detectives when they try to rdm others.​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You cannot kill a detective if you're an innocent under any circumstance unless he shoots you first. Regardless, @Guilty-Crown will reply at his earliest convenience.

Feel free to play on our other servers while you await his response.

West | 66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Ruby Rose! Hope you're having a fantastic afternoon!

As @Kenny has stated, you are not allowed to kill a detective in any way unless he shoots and damages you first. As a result, you were slain for it, but you chose to leave before serving your slay.

I'm usually not the type of person who denies first offenses of RDM & Leave, but you chose to leave when I told you this and slayed you for it. So unfortunately, your appeal is denied. Take the time to learn the rules and as Kenny has also stated, you still have access to our other 4 servers while you wait for your ban on vanilla to expire. Have a good day.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.