Denied RubberMango's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RubberMango, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubberMango

RubberMango New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RubberMango
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46783336
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "metagaming" out of nowhere, Ainoyu. I did no such thing, and the ban was completely out of the blue while I was playing a match. I want an unban, or at the very least an ACTUAL explanation as to why he banned me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No friends in server, no secret alliances. I was assisting a man who was proven innocent a round before but thats it.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I handled a report in which you and TheHeistTurtle chose to not killed each other.
    You, in fact, encouraged TheHeistTurtle to kill, which he did.
    You chose to do nothing.
    Thus, I talked to ryan to get admin discretion, which is a warning to you and TheHeistTurtle to not metagame.
    [​IMG]

I caught you and TheHeistTurtle metagaming twice.
    I went back to ryan for further admin discretion, which took a while since he was away.

Considering your poor attitude on the server, and yours and TheHeistTurtle's attempt to ignore the warnings, let me ask you this question.
    Why should we unban you?​

3. RubberMango

RubberMango New Member

We were playing with C4s thats correct, and I apoligize. During that time there was no direct damage or intent to the rounds and the other players. We were enjoying our time with each other and having fun. We didn't mean to cause a ruckus about it, and the one week does feel a bit long for what we did, but they ARE your servers and your rules, and we failed to follow them. I just ask for forgiveness, or atleast a reduces sentence, and thank you for taking the time to reply!

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

After some thoughts and consideration, this ban appeal will be denied.
    The refusal to adhere to the rules regardless whether you like it or not has been shown throughout your time on the server.
    It doesn't matter if it's for your Youtube video or not.
    There are rules in each communities, which you have to follow.
    You do not have special privileges here nor do we follow your set of rules.
    Furthermore, your history has make this argument even stronger on why we should not unban you.
    With your poor attitude and refusal to adhere to the rules (whether you like it or not), this ban appeal will be denied.

Denied.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.