Approved rsancho1123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rsancho1123, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    rsancho23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:39916971​
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    there were 2 afk's after overtime, and jolly-up was the only one not afk, so i told him that there was an afk, and he's the last T, then i got banned for it.. i dont understand why i was banned... im not appealing the ban, im just confused as to why i was banned for ghosting, when i was telling him to do his job and go to spectator mode to force the afk's to spectator. but i got banned for it the next round... im jsut wondering as to why i would be banned. thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Jolly-up was the one who banned me, all i want is a response from him :) thank you.​

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Rsancho as you already know you were banned by @Jolly-up for "Ghosting :|: 1st Offense" he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Also, for further incidents. Your Steam ID is
    STEAM_0:1:39916971

• Player has been warned for replying to threads that don't deal with them.
    Not a mod, but technically, Ghosting is defined as informing players of In-game events that they would not have known otherwise. So, to an extent, you did ghost.

4. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

however, i was tecnically telling him to force to spectator to send them to spectator, but alright, everyone is saying the same thing, i dont think its ghosting, but many say it is, okay :) lock the thread ill see everyone in 28 days

5. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Hello, @rsancho1123!

I banned you for ghosting because you notified me of information I was not aware of while I was alive.

As you can see in this screenshot:
    [​IMG]

I will unban you, but I will not void the ban. Thank you and have a good day!

6. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

This is technically ghosting, but we don't really ban for this, @Jolly-up. The players who do this are trying to help you perform your duties by making your job just a little bit easier. Just for future reference. I would personally void this ban, however it is your call.

7. This ban should be voided, as he was only trying to speed up the round.

8. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

I will go with Muffin's word and void your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.