Denied rsancho1123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rsancho1123, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    rsancho23
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was reported for 2 counts of RDM when 1 was an accident and should be slayn, however the other i killed a T who just killed an inno right in front of me, then i got banned for 3 rdms, when i was reported for 2 rdms.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello @rsancho1123 !

I just banned you for mass rdm (3) on the map Ford Marine. Please give me a few minutes to explain and gather my evidence.

Thanks.

3. rsancho1123

thank you.

4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Alrighty! So the following are the screenshots I had: http://imgur.com/a/9sm7e

For both of the 2 reports from Ford Marine, neither players had shot at nor damaged anybody. So your claims are false in this case. For your 1st offense of RDM you were slain by me on Dat Map. To be honest I do not remember exactly what happened, nor do I screenshot every single slay I issue. I'll tag @ExtraJuicyTable , since he was also with me for a short amount of time as well as my admin @ThatBox .

Thanks!~

5. rsancho1123

you seriously ban me when my first offense was on a different map. like i know ur doing ur "job" but thats just taking being a dick to a new level. what ever.

6. rsancho1123

and it isnt mass rdm. it is rdm 3rd offense. same punishment but next time ban me for the right reason not call it mass rdm.

7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

They carry over. Your 1st offense was on the previous map, you then proceed to RDM 2 players consecutively. Your reasoning does not make any sense. Please re-read my previous post.

Regardless I will have to deny this appeal. I recommend you read our rules here, or by typing !motd in-game.

Thank you,

8. rsancho1123

i know the rules pric, dont disrespect me and shit saying i dont know the rules. next time fking ban for the right reason. i wouldnt fucking appeal this u had just put rdm 3rd offense. but instead u use the wrong terminology and fking ban me with whatever reason u want. lock this thread.

9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

3rd offense of rdm is a 1 day ban, which you were banned for.

10. Appeal has been DENIED.
    Locking thread to prevent further harassment.

THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.