Denied Royer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Royer, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royer

Royer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Royer The Spooker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71063971
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned off of west by Centar AKA Temar for "Mass RDM x4" when I had not done any Mass RDMing of the sorts, however, the previous map I had a count of 2 RDM's by a frag grenade which I had not been slayed for even though he was there and the reports were still active. On the next map I was banned for 5 days for Mass RDM x4 when I had done nothing of the sorts. I have many witnesses Nathan Explosion, Fresh, Straight White Male, Spooky Largo, kit64, and Tetrium, so if they comment take their word because they were all there. If Centar has screenshots or can pull up evidence that I "Mass RDM'd" then I will gladly take a 5 day no problem.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have access to damage logs but I do have witnesses. So as long as Centar can prove me wrong, all I have are witnesses.​

2. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Tagging @Centar to handle this appeal.

-Sly (Die)

3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

• Do Not Post In Irrelevant Reports/Appeals
    Temar/Centar banned Royer, I was there.

So for the past few maps people have been tossing false KOS' which can only be the only logical reason why Temar/Centar would think Royer was RDMing, but I don't know how a Mod who's AFK not slay Royer who only "RDM'd" these KOS'd people.
    The biggest issue was, Royer was mostly Traitor anyway, and only killed people within the rules exceptions.
    Temar/Centar also just blatantly banned Royer with 0 slays which is very sus.

Royer The Spooker to You: Explosion Go commit heart no pump
    Sir Hymen Buster: Molee is a Traitor!
    Sir Hymen Buster: Molee is a Traitor!
    Player Ender ******* has joined the game
    Player Ender ******* has joined the game
    *DEAD* Molee: fuck shit
    Molee has voted to Rock the Vote. (9/14). Type !rtv to vote.
    *DEAD* Molee: !rtv
    *DEAD* RapterNack: mmmmmmmmmmm
    DouglasSnieder has voted to Rock the Vote. (10/14). Type !rtv to vote.
    *DEAD* DouglasSnieder: !rtv
    kit64: !rtvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Justice has voted to Rock the Vote. (12/14). Type !rtv to vote.
    Justice: !RTV
    Fresh was slain.
    Molee: damnw
    RapterNack: how is everyone doing today
    ☛Sock man☚: good
    Molee: this nigga has tik tok in his background
    Molee: omg
    Tetrium: Falcor is Toxic Ex-Staff!!!!;
    Molee: im dead
    ☛Sock man☚: falcor
    Royer The Spooker: Suck my dick
    kit64: RTV RTV RTV
    Royer The Spooker: These memes are fucking epic
    Royer The Spooker: They're so cringy
    Centar banned steamid STEAM_0:0:71063971(Royer The Spooker) for 5 days (Mass RDM (4+))
    [​IMG]

In my experience Temar/Centar does not do his job well, while not even being active within the server and sitting in spectator mode, he will slay people if they get reported. I have been a victim of that as well, someone who has slain me multiple times for following KOS'd Traitors.

Centar/Temar was paying 0 attention to what was going on, and ignored the fact other people were getting RDMd and he sat there and did nothing.
    He only banned Royer out of the blue, for "mass rdm" which is false and the screenshot shows he set no slays, NOTHING, just banned Temar.

I say unban Royer, he did nothing wrong, if he did RDM there were "false" KOS' thrown to Innocents who might've just been RDMing themselves.........or just false KOS'd.

4. Royer

Royer New Member

@Frost Hielo was warned for no reason. Relavant post that has to do with the ban.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will sort out all the evidence in regards to your kills when throwing grenades, claiming they were shooting and/or there were KOS, which was not true.
    as for frost his comment is NOT related to your ban or appeal,
    @Frost Hielo if you have a problem with how i staffed, please file a report against me on this forum or contact my admin @Noob999 directly, and please be specific so i know what to respond with to explain

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Alright there was 2 reports that led to this ban

[​IMG]

Although there was shooting near, it wasn't at you nor was the snakes involved
    Snakes did shoot you first however that was in response to you throwing a nade at him
    I asked about this nade to be sure and this was your response
    [​IMG]

Here is the Death Scene

And because you didn't have a valid reason to trying and kill the snakes, not to mention the fact that your using a frag and damaged 3 people, this was RDM x3 which would warrant a 1 day ban, but by time i finished investigating this report you had another report doing the SAME thing to the SAME guy, i was also suspecting targeting at this point which was more evident after i investigated

so this is the 2nd Report:
    [​IMG]

The damage logs and Chat logs didn't show this Kos
    You did say this tho in a report response thinking i meant for Round 6
    [​IMG]

So i checked my Video and i guess technically there was a voice kos, from YOU!
    you said "kos snakes for being black" which to me is also racist and not the only kos that seamed random too, so i guess what your friend who posted said was prob true about false kos's except it was you doing it

and here is the 1st 65 seconds of Round 6 showing no KOS against him except from you.

7. Royer

Royer New Member

3 RDM's over the span of one map. You were on the server. You could've slayed me for the individual rounds but you delayed it till the next map 3 rounds in. So this ban is even unfair because its not 4x RDM

8. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

no its 3x RDM with 1 nade in 1 report, that is a 1 day ban
    2 rounds later on the same map there was a 2nd report, i choose to investigate this before banning, but that just ment you goto play longer, in the end you would of still been banned for 5 days even if i banned you for 1 for the 1st report
    and the reason for the delay between the 2 reports was that the report wasnt strait forward
    and ofc just because something takes a bit longer doesnt mean the rdm count will be any different.
    even if the RDM's are spread out and separate, after 2 RDM''s you get banned for the 3rd

Any other comments about these reports before i give my verdict on this appeal?

9. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Appeal DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.