Denied Royalities's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Royalities, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Slick Fuck
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60102424
    Which Server:
    all servers
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not sure why i was banned. i understand if i rdmed and left but i would eventually be back on the server, i got off to do something else thinking i didnt have any slays or reports. but seriously, 55 DAYS? i probably didnt even mean to rdm because im always on these servers, these are the only ttt servers i even play on. Scratch that i just realized im banned on all servers with no explenation, i get i have rdmed before but not on a mass scale, i dont try to be a bad player, i just try to be fun, i see vips and mods doing the same shit im doing but with 0 punishment, i dont even care what happens to them but what happens to me, ive been banned on Serious Gaming servers i barely played on for no reason. i ask to be unbanned so i can hopefully continue playing with your staff and other players, if this cannot be acheived then im sorry to say youve lost a regualr player who has said only good about your servers.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

You were banned for RDM & Leave - Fourth Offense by @Kythol please be patient while he responds

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I've seen this and will be responding once I can.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey @Royalities. As stated previously, I banned you for RDM & Leave (4th Offense), which was then globalized due to your previous history of RDM & Leave on our servers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the first screenshot above, you can see the report that caused you to be slain. First, you had brought an explosive barrel towards other players. The barrel was then exploded when someone attempted to shoot you, which damaged other players (as seen by Nightrogen damaging both you and Zyp with an explosion). Afterwards, when Zyp followed you to kill you, you had hit another barrel in attempts to kill yourself, which also killed Zyp. Because of this, I slayed you. Afterwards, you left before serving the full slay. While I don't have a screenshot that shows you leaving, the second screenshot is from the first round of the next map, which shows that you indeed left (as dictated by the autoslay status saying 'Player not found').

Because of this being your fourth offense of RDM & Leave on our servers, I will be denying this appeal. It is very clearly stated in the !motd that you are expected to stay the FULL slay, and leaving before then will result in a ban. If you expect to stay on our servers, I would recommend making sure that you understand this for the future so this doesn't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.