Denied Royalities's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Royalities, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Royalities
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60102424
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I pushed a detective off of a ledge onto an elevator which cause him to lose an estimate of 10-20 HP and got killed for it, I then left the server dude to becoming bored of playing then came back to see I'm banned from East 2 for 5 days. This is the only incident that I can think of that could end in this result, correct me if I am wrong please.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. Han

Han       VIP

You were banned by @Sage for RDM and leave - first offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience, thank you for your patience.

3. OK, thank you Han, may you rest in piece -.-

4. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Apologies for the late verdict as I was gone for the weekend.

Anyway, as you know, you damaged a detective unlawfully. Before I could investigate further, you had left the server.
    [​IMG]
    I have video evidence of you damaging a detective with a prop that backs up your admitted reason of defense. Unfortunately this is classified evidence that will not be revealed publicly.

With all previously stated, and the addition of you being banned within another one of our servers, and your unreasonable excuse: I will be denying your appeal. Feel free to message me privately if you believe an unjust conclusion has been decided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.