Approved Royal Viking's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Royal Viking, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Royal Viking
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78903052
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im trying my best to play fair, and I would never leave if i was slain. Have reported players and staff if they did not follow the rules or cheat.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing normally on EU2 and i saw @MiGGo leave, then there was no mods left, the rond after i was a Detective and I misclicked and shot one guy who was Inno, but i let him in D room so he could forgive me. After that when i let him in, there was shooting outside D room so i came out and started shooting towards the guy who shot. While I was shooting him another Inno stepped in front of my shots so i killed both With my jackhammer, and both came out to be Innocent. I knew i was going to serve 3 rounds, but there was no mod to slay me. My karma went Down to 694 and i sent sorry Message to @DeadBlade35 . I know i writed stupid answers in the report, but that was because i knew i was getting slayed once a mod saw it. I was tired so i did not Write much. But i was i did Write the reason why.

Then I think i played 2 more rounds and i got so tired so i turned afk and jumped in bed without closing the PC so GMOD was running. Before i went asleep, I felt my PC was so hot so i was scared it could turn on fire, so I looked at the screen and it was still Innomotell, and i closed the computer so it went to sleep.
    (When i Close my computer so it falls to sleep, it runs GMOD in the backround for like a few minutes before it disconnects)

So what I think happened was that while I went afk, the moderator @NinjaDragon48 came on the servers and saw my rdms and slayed me. Without me knowing I just closed my computer and few minutes later my PC disconneted while i was being slayed. (What i think happen)

Next day i came on early to play GMOD TTT, i was banned for 56 days and i was in shock. I wasnt slayed while i played and did not leave the game.

So now im here appealing and begging to get unbanned. I can of course serve my slays for the rdms, but please dont ban me for 56 days since i did not leave on purpose. I would never ever leave so I get banned for RDM & LEAVE, I have done it in the past which i regret so much. And if this gets denied it should be my 3rd offense since my 3rd offense was approved and did not Count but it was there.​

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and leave 4th offense by @NinjaDragon48 ,
    please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience

3. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Thank you for taking the time to submit this appeal. You Had two RDM reports, and your response was "cake by the ocean". You were not on the server, when I attempted to slay (User is Disconnected) I also checked all the names and did not see yours.

My Evidence:
    20160601161822_2.jpg
    And The Second Report
    20160601161823_1.jpg
    The Ban
    20160601161001_1.jpg

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

After talking to ninja dragon this particular ban was approved and replaced with an RDM w/o staff ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.