Denied Roy G. Biv's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Roy G. Biv, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roy G. Biv

Roy G. Biv New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Roy G. Biv
    Your Steam ID:
    funpen
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First, i believe i was on east 2 but that may not be correct, but i digress. I was a detective and was locked In a jail cell by a player I believed to be named Neo. I said that he is suspicious and said that people may watch him. I then told him multiple warning and asked him to let me out and i wont call KOS. He left then came back and shot near my head 2 times. I found that traitorous especially since I was a detective so I killed him. I then was called out for RDM and didnt plan to leave the server, however i believe before the next round started (i dont exactly remember) my computer shut down, and i had to go to an important nightly class.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Roy G. Biv

Roy G. Biv New Member

I believe I also wrote evidence of Innocence in the unbanned text area, however I can write more If u require it.
    Thank you.

3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Okaku for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense on East 1, he will respond when he can.
    Also, this is your correct Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25609650

4. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hey Roy G. Biv, I remember witnessing the event happen, you killed a player for locking you in the jail cell. You then called a kos on him, as you were kosing him I warned you that you are unable to kill someone for locking another player in the jail cell. Regarding your statement about him shooting you I do not remember him doing so, but you did call a false kos and then you left as you were slayed. I am going to deny your appeal, however you are still able to play on the other 4 servers that Serious TTT has to offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.