Denied Roxas XIII's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Roxas XIII, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas XIII

Roxas XIII Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cloud Strife
    Your Steam ID:
    Not Important
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't care to be unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    This is to all staff and any nosy fucks that decide to look at this "appeal" if you could call it that. I have been banned for 182 days by Salisian for ban evasion. The reason for my evasion was not because I'm some impatient twat that can't wait a few rounds to play the game again, but because I was wrongfully slain for 2 rounds, due to Salisian and whatever Moderators that were on at the time not doing their job. I was RDMed on Dolls on the second before last round on my Traitor round. I had literally just gotten back to my computer to play and the round was no more than 15 seconds in, I move two steps and get killed immediately by someone that had no reason to believe I was a Traitor. I file my report, ask the person why they RDMed me, and patiently wait to see the little text that says that someone is reviewing my report. The person that RDMed me did not reply, having pmed him several times throughout the course of the following round, while he was alive AND dead. Someone had looked at my report, but did not slay him, in which case I was slightly more than irritated, so I asked the staff that was on several times as to why "so and so" was not slain for RDMing me under no rightful reason, but never got a response. So, I did their job for them and killed him on my Traitor round, which just so happened to be his as well. He files a report, and not even a round later I get TWO rounds of slay. I felt hurt more so that I was ignored for such a long time, and this buffoon was able to get me slain not even for just one round, but two, on his first attempt to contact the staff. I have never felt more betrayed by the staff, especially considering the amount of time that the slay is instilled for. I will not be partaking in this community any further with how this occurred, I refuse to be mislead by staff that weren't properly trained to do their job. If this were the first time this had occurred, then this would probably be a different story, but this has happened to me on multiple occasions, and I can't keep putting my faith in something that isn't set in stone.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Salisian will respond to this appeal as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

@Salisian banned you globally for "Revenge RDM and leave, with history".

Please wait for him to reply.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

@Roxas XIII
    As I am the player in question regarding the supposed "RDM" I will provide video evidence of the events that took place, both the incident in which I killed you and the incident in which you revenge RDM'd me. The video will be up shortly.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Reason for killing you:
    @Roxas XIII, I killed you for Guilt By Association, or GBA for short. There was a gun fight taking place down the hallway, and you made no attempts to help kill the traitor, rather you went in the other direction. In my books this is grounds to kill off of; this is the information that was provided to the staff online at the time.
    Video evidence:
    Video contains evidence regarding the kill in question and the follow up revenge kill.

6. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

In spite of the fact that this is apparently a troll appeal designed to stir up trouble, I'll bite, and pretend to be professional:

[​IMG]

We asked you to be patient because we're in the process of training trial mods, and we have to wait for their assessment of things going on, and let them talk with players. Instead you opted to revenge RDM someone before we had finished communicating. Whether or not the initial report against you was valid, that's unacceptable. I used discretion to give you two slays for the act, at which point you stated:

[​IMG]

Given that you're coming off a globalized hacking ban, I figured you were about done with this community. I just expedited the process for you.

Appeal denied. May the farce be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.